- Get those disruptive, disrespectful, yet fabulous kids to cooperate.
- Have more fun together.
- Learn how to TAG Kids for Success each day.
Free for Brevard Educators
For the Oct 19th Workshop
Get Kids Cooperation & Respect Workshop
Leave with a plan, tools and activities to do with the kids.
- Fun interactive learning
- Live demonstration of how to manage conflict, disrespect, and challenging personalities
- Transform annoying behavior into cooperation
- Create confident, resilient kids and get homework done
- Transform bullies into leaders
Held at Keiser University 900 S. Babcock St Melbourne, FL
Pick your day and morning or afternoon
Saturday Oct 19th
8:30 to 11:30 am
1:00 to 4:00 pm
Results When We TAG Ourselves and Kids for Success
Listen to Graduate Kirk Geweniger, SRO Officer speak about the impact of TAGs on his personal and professional development.
Listen to Glenn Tillman, who became Teacher of the Year 2018 , speak about how knowing his TAGs made all the difference.
Watch Heather Richards, Community Advocate share the positive results of knowing her TAGs
Teachers Training Course
Less Stress and Fewer Discipline Problems
Would you like, “50% reduction in stress and conflict at home and work.” ?
How about 50% decrease referrals for disciplinary action, students who are 20% less resistant to changing their negative behavior, and have 10% improvement in grades?
These are just some of the results of the teachers, counselors, administrators and parents that have taken the Civility Leadership Training.
Challenged with disruptive, disrespectful students?
This training is a 4-step proven system that can make classroom management and even home easier as children cooperate and treat you and each other with respect. Seeing the good in each other becomes a way of life.
RESULTS of MODULES
- Adults and children recognize their core strengths and value.
- Trust is established fostering greater co-operation.
- Students believe in themselves rather than in the bully’s mean words.
- Transform disempowering feelings into effective action.
- Identify and de-escalate conflicts to a peaceful conclusion.
- Have classroom management be less stressful and feel more energized at the end of the day.
- Understand student's challenging behavior and how to address it.
- Connect and communicate to get the results you want.
- Know what motivates people to do what they do so there can be a peaceful resolution.
- Develop a powerful sense of belonging, teamwork, and sense of responsibility.
- Schools can be safer as everyone treats themselves and others with dignity, civility, and respect.
- Improves attendance and decreases, bullying, detentions, suspensions, expulsions and suicide.
Our program combines social-emotional learning, discipline and classroom management with transformational results.
Social-emotional learning combined with and evolutionary understanding of Emotional Intelligence and personality traits, is proven to give educators, administrators, parents, and grandparents tools to get cooperation and build resilience in children, families, educators and schools. Dignity, civility, and harmony is possible in all relationships.
As we look for the good in everyone by pointing out their Talents, Abilities and Gifts (TAGs)SMs , we can create Good Looking SchoolsSM with Good Looking ClassesSM filled with Good Looking StudentsSM who look for the good in each other.
Compliments PBIS principles by using respectful non-punitive oriented interventions and on-going assessment of student’s needs.
Civility Leadership Training
Held at Keiser University 900 S. Babcock St Melbourne, FL 32901
Jan 13th – Feb 24th
5:00 to 7:00 pm
In-person or on Zoom
APPLY TODAY. Reserve your spot.
Last time this course will be offered in 2019
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Parents
Saturday, November 16th
One Day Workshop
Be Inspired Get Cooperation Feel Accomplished with Confidence, Clarity, and Conviction
9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
900 S Babcock Street
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up every day excited about life! You can discover how to look at challenges as opportunities to grow because you know you can manage your time, make the sale or have home-life made simple, and follow up with ease.
What if there was a way to be taken by the hand and shown how to move consistently forward?
You can have both feet on the gas and feel safe and secure as you follow through confident in who you are.
Be in charge, connect more effectively and have peace at home and engaged clients at work.
If that is what you are looking for, then come November 16th
Original Price $297 Your Price $97
I have the tools for you. You will look good to your clients and family and all your team as you follow up smoothly and effectively.
You can be the Hero for yourself and others. Lead them to achieve their goals and make a difference.
The tools you will get at the Kiss Procrastination Goodbye Workshop on November 16th can have you feeling great who they are.
Unlock your passion for life and work.
- Feel rejuvenated and inspired again.
- Identify your core strengths and how to use them.
- Take the FREE Get to Know Yourself Personality Quiz.
- Understand your greatest fears and challenges that are holding you, your clients and children back from following through!
- Learn the right words to reach them and they will feel you understand them.
- Make a Difference you want by moving consistently forward.
Join us Saturday, November 16th. Get the Manual and Free Personality Quiz. Be in charge of your business.
Make conscious decisions that bring you Profit and Peace of Mind.
Learn more about Marty!